Anne Ahola Ward Founder
Anne Ahola Ward is a Futurist, O'Reilly Author and CEO of CircleClick Media, founded in 2009. She was a web developer for 10 years, and through her love of analytics, Anne transitioned into the field of SEO as the field was forming. She is currently writing the next SEO book for O’Reilly, entitled The SEO Battlefield: Winning Strategies for Search Marketing Programs, due to be published early 2017.
- Comedy Central - CC:Social Scene - The Perfect Profile Picture
- The Daily Dot - Meet the Woman Who Lets SXSW Strangers Crash for Free
- Entrepreneur - 27 Masters of Marketing and PR Every Entrepreneur Can Learn From
- Fast Company - How "Guest Blog" Scammers Abuse Your Content Site with SEO Scams
- Forbes - Monetize Your Social Media Campaigns with These Tech Tools
- IBM Commerce Blog - The Future of Personalized Marketing
- Mother Jones - Welcome Back to Silicon Valley's Biggest Sausage Fest
- Search Engine Journal - Marketing Nerds Podcast: Best Practices in Mobile SEO
- Search Engine Journal - What's Next in Search?
- IBM Watson Blog - Why Everyone Should be Hot on Bots
- Entrepreneur Magazine - 50 Inspirational Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2017
- Avanza Growth - Anne Ahola Ward: 3x ROI with VIP Treatment to PR and Influencers
- Tech.Co - Anne Ward: How to Win on the SEO Battlefield
Caitlin enjoys working with content creators to make memorable stories for apps, social media, websites, tv, and print. More than anything else, she appreciates learning new ways to solve interesting problems with language.
Angela RuthLead Writer
Angela is constantly on the lookout for amazing people, places, and things to write about. She has a passion for crafting the right story and was featured as a top Entrepreneur to Watch in 2017 by Fortune Magazine. Her work has been featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes.
Tyler DurrettLead Developer
Tyler Durrett is our web developer extraordinaire. He is focused on mobile development as well as building apps. Tyler comes to CircleClick from FoodPornDaily.
Amanda Nelson is a designer for CircleClick, focusing on creating compelling images and user experiences for our clients. She hails from Austin and enjoys giving clients a brand new look!
Val WardFounder, CircleClick Labs
Head of R&D, CircleClick Labs division. Chief mad scientist with a specialty in machine learning. Undisputed champion of finding the best instagram photos.
Caleb is the newest member of the CircleClick team. He is a junior developer with interests in VR and agile development.