Soon Thanksgiving will be upon us! I have a lot of love for Thanksgiving, it is a holiday where all we really do is: stop to appreciate what we have, eat with pure gluttony and just relax. There are no gifts or merchandise to purchase. Although the retailers of the world have started stuffing the holidays down our throats after Halloween… Thanksgiving still matters! In the spirit of Turkey day, I want to take a moment to mention a few things I am thankful for.
- My clients. Seriously. Without our clients we wouldn’t have an agency… We have been so lucky to work with so many great people around the country who really seem to trust us. Thanks.
- Content aggregators of the world who bring me endless entertainment.
- Lolcatz. Enough said… Hours of fuzzy entertainment.
- My MacBook Air. Yeah I took it there. My little laptop has made life quite easy on me. The Air weighs about the same as my iPad if you can believe it.
- Freedom. Being free is a pretty sweet deal.
With all the chaos of the holidays ahead, it’s nice to just take a minute to breathe. Relax and take a moment to contemplate what you are thankful for this week!