Emerging Women, a multi-tiered platform for women leaders, is hosting the third annual Emerging Women Live Conference at the Park Central Hotel in San Francisco on October 8th to the 11th. The conference is sold out, but women can still benefit from the powerful women leaders from the comfort of their home or office. Emerging Women is hosting a free live-stream in an effort to make this groundbreaking leadership conference accessible to as many women as possible.
The Emerging Women Live conference highlights female powerhouses across industries, including world-renowned environmentalist Jane Goodall, best-selling author, researcher and Ted.com sensation Brene Brown, voice for women’s equality and empowerment Dr. Tererai Trent, best-selling author of Eat, Pray, Love Elizabeth Gilbert, MD and entrepreneur Dr. Neha Sangwan, and many more. Female founders and executive leaders from companies like New Belgium, Stitch Fix, LinkedIn, and Google will also take the stage.
Emerging Women believes in helping women find their power and leadership through shared experience, collaboration and support. The free live-stream gives women everywhere the opportunity to hear the stories, souls and authenticity behind the female role models that will serve as panelists. Sharing the experience of the conference with as many women as possible through the live-stream option furthers Emerging Women’s efforts to empower as many women across industries as possible.
Topics of the Emerging Women Live Conference will include:
- Courageous Conversations: How to Communicate Effectively and with Authenticity
- Your Leadership Identity: How to Lead Powerfully in a Way that Reflects Your Unique Self
- Unconscious Bias: How to Use Awareness & Mindfulness to Overcome the Biases of Even Well-Intended People
- Money, Power and Influence: How Women Are Creating New Paradigms in Business and the World
- Claiming Your Voice: Cultivating Confidence and Influence Through Our Words
- Inspired Leadership: Hear from Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders Who Are Creating Loyalty and Passion within Their Businesses
- Launch & Leap: An Entrepreneur’s Workshop for Start-ups or Scaling Businesses
- The Modern Woman in Business: Exploring the Changing Landscape for Women at Work, Home and in Relationships
To sign up for the free live-stream, please click here. The live-stream will also be available on demand for 30 days following the event. The schedule can be be found here.
Please note: only main stage speakers will be available on the live-stream.
About Emerging Women:
Emerging Women exists to support and inspire women to express themselves authentically through the work that they do. They strive to provide the tools, knowledge, and network to help women lead, start and grow businesses in a way that integrates feminine values such as connection, collaboration and heart. It is their desire that women have a strong voice in the shaping of our world’s future.