CircleClick attended the annual Appshow here in San Francisco last week. Hosted by Seth Socolow and presented by Gina Smith, SF Appshow featured this years newest mobile applications for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Ten apps in all, each app was presented and voted on by the audience and also, viewers watching via live stream.
- Rumgr Buy, sell & trade used goods with friends & neighbors.
- Blue Kangaroo find the best deals, offers, discounts, and coupons for your favorite brands and products.
- BigDay! Never miss another birthday or special occasion.
- Zorro By Chocolapps SAS the famous masked vigilante is coming to Chocolapps bringing fun and adventure for children and adults alike.
- Stay.com is a social trip planner. Find the best attractions, hotels, restaurants and create your own personal travel guide for free.
- Glaze turns your photos into high quality, painterly works of art.
- Projectbook is a full-featured notebook and to-do manager that helps you find your notes, Word docs, and PDFs even without keywords, tags, or an Internet connection.
- AppDisco you can create your own personal app store with only the stuff you care about.
- DocuSign sign documents and get signatures quickly & easily from your iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
- Madefire enhances original content by giving creators the freedom to present their visions as dynamic, interactive experiences that unfold on-screen.
The voting results are in with Rumgr coming in first with Madefire following close behind.